Our Training Catalogue
We, Proquale Management Consulting & Training, accelerate your learning. Everyone has preferred learning techniques which we introduce to our training to help you progress naturally and quickly.
Our approach focuses on 4 axes:
– Engaging the participants: through discussions & ideas sharing
– Exercising: through real-life exercises
– Sharing of experience: on the personal and professional levels
– Feedback: from the trainer and group debriefing
We provide in-house and in-company trainings.
In- company trainings are exclusive for your organization and tailored to meet your business requirement. We take the time to understand your company’s learning needs to develop tailored training solutions that satisfy your business objectives. We’ll review what you want to achieve and bring our expert trainers to your site to make it convenient for you. This way you save costs and your training stays consistent and effective.
Below is a list of training courses provided by Proquale Managament Consulting & Training. This list is not exhaustive, and topics can be adapted to your business model and needs:
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preparation course [35 hours]
[accordion-item title=”test”]Course description
- This course gives you the knowledge and skills to ensure that your projects are completed on time and on budget while giving your client the agreed upon product.
- Participants will apply the internationally recognized best-practices of project management, acknowledged by the Project Management Institute to successfully manage projects.
- This course will prepare participants to pass the PMP certification exam.
Who should attend?
- Project and program Managers, Project Leaders, Project Team Members, Top Managers (Directors, General Managers, CEOs, COOs,…), Consultants, Professionals interested in applying for the PMP Exam
- Project’s lifecycle and processes
- Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Closing a project
- Projects’ processes and knowledge areas:
- Scope Management,
- Time Management,
- Cost Management,
- Quality Management,
- Human Resources Management,
- Communications Management,
- Risk Management, Procurement Management,
- Stakeholder Management,
- Integration Management,
- PMI’s Code of Ethics
- Bachelor’s university degree (or the global equivalent) and at last 2 years of project management experience
- Demo TitleDemo Content
- mon headercontenu!